The search for real estate is still one of the biggest challenges in opening many businesses. Dynamic Alternative Finance is your solution. With our unique approach to sourcing financing options, we have been able to help numerous businesses secure warehouse, kitchen, lab, grow, processing, and retail property.
The search for real estate is still one of the biggest challenges
for many businesses in alternative industries
We are able to help you with the following:
1. Purchase Real Estate for your Business
Tap into our network of private lenders to obtain the money you need to either purchase or refinance your existing building. Get cash out for working capital, or use private money – instead of hard money – to own and control your real estate.
- Private money real estate mortgages available from $250,000 to $50 million+
- Up to 75% loan-to-value with additional collateral
- Rates starting as low as 8.9% fixed
- Fully-amortized loans available from 10 to 25 years
- Shorter term interest-only loans available at higher rates
2. Find an Investor for your Real Estate
Looking for a landlord that understands the challenges alternative businesses face? Here’s how Dynamic Alternative Finance can help.
- We have investors willing to purchase your building and provide a long-term lease.
- Many of our investors help finance tenant improvements and upgrades.
- Option to purchase in the future is negotiable.
3. Find a Lender for your Real Estate
Looking for a lender that understands the challenges your business faces? Here’s how Dynamic Alternative Finance can help.
- We have investors who are eager to loan in alternative industries, including cannabis and hemp.
- We connect you with financing for retail and industrial properties, grow facilities, and greenhouses.
With deep industry relationships and a network of enthusiastic, DAF will confidently guide you through the application and underwriting process. Our lending partners are experienced and well-capitalized professionals that require moderate leverage, a visible repayment strategy, and offer competitive terms and pricing.