The search for real estate is still one of the biggest challenges in opening many businesses. Dynamic Alternative Finance is your solution. With our unique approach to sourcing financing options, we have been able to help numerous businesses secure warehouse, kitchen, lab, grow, processing, and retail property.
The search for real estate is still one of the biggest challenges
for many businesses in alternative industries
We are able to help you with the following:
1. Purchase Real Estate for your Business
Tap into our network of private lenders to obtain the money you need to either purchase or refinance your existing building. Get cash out for working capital, or use private money – instead of hard money – to own and control your real estate.
- Private money real estate mortgages available from $250,000 to $50 million+
- Up to 75% loan-to-value with additional collateral
- Rates starting as low as 8.9% fixed
- Fully-amortized loans available from 10 to 25 years
- Shorter term interest-only loans available at higher rates
2. Find an Investor for your Real Estate
Looking for a landlord that understands the challenges alternative businesses face? Here’s how Dynamic Alternative Finance can help.
- We have investors willing to purchase your building and provide a long-term lease.
- Many of our investors help finance tenant improvements and upgrades.
- Option to purchase in the future is negotiable.
3. Find a Lender for your Real Estate
Looking for a lender that understands the challenges your business faces? Here’s how Dynamic Alternative Finance can help.
- We have investors who are eager to loan in alternative industries, including cannabis and hemp.
- We connect you with financing for retail and industrial properties, grow facilities, and greenhouses.
With deep industry relationships and a network of enthusiastic, DAF will confidently guide you through the application and underwriting process. Our lending partners are experienced and well-capitalized professionals that require moderate leverage, a visible repayment strategy, and offer competitive terms and pricing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of loans might be available for real estate project funding?
We can offer acquisition loans, refinances, and construction loans.
What is the process of Real Estate Project funding?
We would get details on the project, including location, information on the borrowers/guarantors, and financials on the business, and then work with the lender and borrower on the underwriting process from both a financial and regulatory standpoint.
What are the potential risks associated with cannabis real estate funding?
There are not risks as much as it’s can be an arduous process that takes some time and there is a deep dive into the business, the asset, and the guarantors.
How can I increase my chances of securing cannabusiness real estate funding?
Make sure your books are clean, you are representing the company accurately, you are up-front with any challenges the business is currently facing, and, most importantly, stay committed to the process, and provide the requested due diligence in a timely fashion.
Are there any legal or regulatory challenges I should be aware of when seeking funding?
The biggest challenge we see is finding a provider of title insurance, but we have a solution for that in almost every location.
What types of properties are eligible for cannabis real estate funding?
Generally, we have had a lot of success with commercial and retail properties in desirable areas. Very rural areas and farm land are much more difficult.
Are there specific requirements for obtaining funding for a cannabis property?
Like any commercial real estate transaction, it needs to make sense from an underwriting standpoint; appraisals are generally required, and lenders do not issue loans based on pro-forma income projections.